The enemy is the great deceiver and he leads the whole world astray. I don’t know about you but I have been deceived before – over and over. I have thought a situation or relationship was one way but it turned out to be something totally different. I thought that the person I was with loved me but I was deceived. I thought the relationship was headed somewhere, but it wasn’t. I thought a person was trustworthy but she wasn’t. Single and Married Wives, we have to be proactive and not reactive. Meaning? We can’t wait until the enemy creeps in and leads us or our husbands astray. We have to ward off those deceptive demons now. The enemy already has women, scam artists, car salesmen, or dirty supervisors pegged out who can be used to deceive our husbands. We have to cover ourselves and them now.
Genesis 38:9-10 9 “But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother’s wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother. 10 What he did was wicked in the Lord’s sight; so the Lord put him to death also.”
Confessions: Say these aloud daily until you feel the atmosphere shift.
1. I renounce the spirits of selfishness, greed, lust and duplicity in my husband. My husband will not tolerate spirits of duplicity and lying.
2. I renounce the spirits of irresponsibility in my husband which causes a man to abandon his seed, his own child, his own flesh and blood.
3. I renounce the spirit of manipulation in my husband which causes him to defile a woman’s body with no intentions of ever fulfilling his responsibility of marrying her. 4. I declare and decree that every dishonorable, deceptive, manipulative spirit be exposed in the name of Yeshua.
5. I cut off every misleading and undermining spirit working for Satanic intelligence in the name of Yeshua.
6. I declare and decree that my husband will fulfill all his responsibilities according to the kingdom of God and the principles in God’s Word.
Women of God, we have to know our worth! To purchase our signature “Worth Far More Than Rubies” tee, go to www.drjarmory.com!
Super Woman of God, which characteristics do you feel are most important for us to have as women of God this season? Abigail’s story just blows my mind every time I read it. To me, verses 25-31 represent two of the most powerful characteristics – discernment and spiritual wisdom?
1 Samuel 25:25-31 25 Please, let not my lord regard this scoundrel Nabal. For as his name is, so is he: Nabal is his name, and folly is with him! But I, your maidservant, did not see the young men of my lord whom you sent. 26 Now therefore, my lord, as the Lord lives and as your soul lives, since the Lord has held you back from coming to bloodshed and from avenging yourself with your own hand, now then, let your enemies and those who seek harm for my lord be as Nabal. 27 And now this present which your maidservant has brought to my lord, let it be given to the young men who follow my lord. 28 Please forgive the trespass of your maidservant. For the Lord will certainly make for my lord an enduring house, because my lord fights the battles of the Lord, and evil is not found in you throughout your days. 29 Yet a man has risen to pursue you and seek your life, but the life of my lord shall be bound in the bundle of the living with the Lord your God; and the lives of your enemies He shall sling out, as from the pocket of a sling. 30 And it shall come to pass, when the Lord has done for my lord according to all the good that He has spoken concerning you, and has appointed you ruler over Israel, 31 that this will be no grief to you, nor offense of heart to my lord, either that you have shed blood without cause, or that my lord has avenged himself. But when the Lord has dealt well with my lord, then remember your maidservant.”
Did you see evidence of those two characteristics in the text? The king had a small army heading to her home to kill every man in her household. The king had not prayed, consulted Jehovah, gone into the stronghold to hear from Jehovah, or fasted. The king was livid that Abigail’s husband refused to give food to him and his men. He was reacting to the situation in his flesh. When Abigail encounters him, every word has been anointed by Jehovah himself. Abigail is intelligent but when she speaks to David, the wisdom of Jehovah exudes from her. Look how wisely Abigail addresses the king. She tells this man (remember he is headed for a fight of which God didn’t approve):
1) Abigail prophesies to David. She tells him that the Lord will make David a sure house. She wisely says that David fights the battles of the Lord and evil hadn’t been found in David all his days. In other words, going to get vengeance on her husband was not a battle of the Lord’s. If David got involved in that, he could risk his covering.
2) Abigail reminds David of his covering and protection. King Saul was after David trying to kill him. So Abigail says that Jehovah continues to protect David because David does good. Jehovah will continue to allow David to win his battles if David continues to do well. In other words, headed to her home to kill her household may jeopardize his covering and protection from Saul.
3) Abigail emphasizes the importance of a good conscious. When Jehovah fulfills his promises in David’s life, making him ruler David won’t be vexed in his spirit because he avenged himself instead of allowing Jehovah to vindicate him.
4) Abigail establishes her position. She tells David that when God blesses him to remember her. When it is all said and done, Abigail says, remember me.
Do you see how her wisdom can be applied with your own husband? Do you sit at the feet of Jehovah long enough to hear what He says about your husband, his calling in the kingdom and his future? Can you gently warn your husband without it sounding like a warning at all? Can you gently remind him of his covering and protection as long as he does what is right in the sight of God? Can you explain to him about the peace of having a good conscious? Then, your position is established.
In all your getting single and married wives, get discernment to know when to say something and wisdom to know what and how to say it. When you get discernment and spiritual wisdom you can quietly and humbly run an entire kingdom with your husband being king. You, queen are the key to the kingdom. You are worth far more than rubies.
Order your “Worth Far More Than Rubies” tee at www.drjarmory.com now!