The enemy is the great deceiver and he leads the whole world astray. I don’t know about you but I have been deceived before – over and over. I have thought a situation or relationship was one way but it turned out to be something totally different. I thought that the person I was with loved me but I was deceived. I thought the relationship was headed somewhere, but it wasn’t. I thought a person was trustworthy but she wasn’t. Single and Married Wives, we have to be proactive and not reactive. Meaning? We can’t wait until the enemy creeps in and leads us or our husbands astray. We have to ward off those deceptive demons now. The enemy already has women, scam artists, car salesmen, or dirty supervisors pegged out who can be used to deceive our husbands. We have to cover ourselves and them now.
Genesis 38:9-10 9 “But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother’s wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother. 10 What he did was wicked in the Lord’s sight; so the Lord put him to death also.”
Confessions: Say these aloud daily until you feel the atmosphere shift.
1. I renounce the spirits of selfishness, greed, lust and duplicity in my husband. My husband will not tolerate spirits of duplicity and lying.
2. I renounce the spirits of irresponsibility in my husband which causes a man to abandon his seed, his own child, his own flesh and blood.
3. I renounce the spirit of manipulation in my husband which causes him to defile a woman’s body with no intentions of ever fulfilling his responsibility of marrying her. 4. I declare and decree that every dishonorable, deceptive, manipulative spirit be exposed in the name of Yeshua.
5. I cut off every misleading and undermining spirit working for Satanic intelligence in the name of Yeshua.
6. I declare and decree that my husband will fulfill all his responsibilities according to the kingdom of God and the principles in God’s Word.