There is no competition or vying for position in the kingdom. Each queen has her own throne. Each queen has her own metron. Each queen has territory to conquer. I can share my ideas with you and you with me and we can copy each other if Holy Spirit so leads. And guess what? Both of us will still reign in her own right. There is a need for a plethora of ministries, businesses, schools and more. Each of us has a sphere of influence. Your people may not be my people. There are millions of unchurched people who need what we have. The enemy already tears us down without us doing it to each other. It’s his mission to wreak havoc in our lives specifically. There will always be enmity between queens and Satan. Stay in position. And when you get in position. Bring another queen up and another and another. And if she gets there before you do, support her until your due season.
Genesis 30:1-8 (NIV) 1 “When Rachel saw that she was not bearing Jacob any children, she became jealous of her sister. So she said to Jacob, “Give me children, or I’ll die!” 2 Jacob became angry with her and said, “Am I in the place of God, who has kept you from having children?” 3 Then she said, “Here is Bilhah, my servant. Sleep with her so that she can bear children for me and I too can build a family through her.” 4 So she gave him her servant Bilhah as a wife. Jacob slept with her, 5 and she became pregnant and bore him a son. 6 Then Rachel said, “God has vindicated me; he has listened to my plea and given me a son.” Because of this she named him Dan. 7 Rachel’s servant Bilhah conceived again and bore Jacob a second son. 8 Then Rachel said, “I have had a great struggle with my sister, and I have won.”
SHE BECAME JEALOUS OF HER SISTER (verse 1)!
When we look at our sister’s situation sometimes, that old ugly, evil, vicious spirit of jealousy will rise up out of seemingly nowhere. But the origin of it is our flesh and we have to cut it off at the root because jealousy can fester in something even uglier. But even deeper than ourselves, the enemy has established a world system (Jesus called Satan the prince of this world because this is his domain). In the system, the media, movies, and public figures do worldly things to push the enemy’s agenda – to include pitting us against each other. How? Depicting certain sizes and complexions. Creating shows in which cheating with someone’s husband is not just ok but promoted. We allow all these things to go in our spirit and it causes dissension and even strife between us. The bottom line is that we have to know our worth. We have to realize that we are worth far more than rubies. Period.
These are some lessons to consider and confessions to speak over our lives to bind the spirit of jealousy, competition, covetousness, and vanity in the name of Yeshua!
LESSON ONE: COVET NOT YOUR SISTER’S BLESSINGS
1. I am in the world but I am not of the world; I renounce the spirit of jealousy and quarreling and conflict against my sisters in the name of Yeshua (1 Corinthians 3:3).
2. I have Holy Ghost power on the inside of me to cast down thoughts about other women and cast out spirits of jealousy and envy and covetousness. I will cast my cares, my flesh, my desires, and insecurities on Yeshua.
3. I know that a man can’t give me what only God Himself can give. Only God can fill my void. Only Jehovah can make me whole. Only Jehovah can satisfy my soul, my thirst, and my desires. I depend on Jehovah.
4. I will not go into my marriage thinking my husband can fix what’s broken in me. I will not try to make my husband give me things to compete with another woman. I receive my healing from Yeshua (Jesus) now.
LESSON TWO: DO NOT TAKE MATTERS INTO YOUR OWN HANDS.
5. I will test my spirit by the Spirit of God and check the motives of my own heart. Why do I want the things I’m vying for and dying to have? My heart is fixed in Jesus’s name.
6. I will not get involved in another counterfeit relationship; I will not rush God in connecting me with my husband; I will not take matters into my own hands trying to manipulate a man to marry me.
7. I will not allow my body to be used as a punching bag for sex or for fists; I am worth far more than rubies.
LESSON THREE: STOP COMPETING WITH YOUR SISTER.
8. I rebuke the competitive spirit that causes me to try to make something happen for myself that isn’t God’s plan for me at this time. I will wait on His set and appointed (Kairos) time.
9. I rebuke the competitive spirit that makes me say ugly things about my sister; makes me judge my sister; and makes me criticize my sister.
10. I rebuke the competitive spirit that makes me try to take my sister’s man or sleep with her husband.
Do you know your worth? You and your sisters are worth far more than rubies. You are not her competition and she isn’t yours. We are all so worthy to our Lord and Savior Yeshua! Know your worth! Order your tee now at www.drjarmory.com!
“How many unbelievers did you reach today? 7? Aw man! I only reached 5. I’m going to one up you tomorrow!” What strategies do you use to witness? Who is your target audience? How do you articulate who Jesus is daily? How can I make my witness more authentic? Which territory will you cover? How can we reach more territory? I’m new in ministry, can you mentor me? The Holy Spirit led me to minister about ____. What about you? I don’t feel as comfortable addressing these biblical principles; can you help me? I get nervous when I have to ____; can you help me? How do you align everything you do with the message, “the kingdom of heaven is at hand?” We’re stronger together. Period. So we have to stop allowing the quarrels within us and the external enemy to separate us. Forgive offenses, heal inwardly, and team up for the kingdom. It’s much too serious and urgent in the world for competitiveness, suspicion, and envy IN THE BODY. We aren’t ignorant of the devil’s devices. Let’s pray for each other. Let’s love each other. Let’s help each other. Flaws and all. Let’s compete for soul winning “together” – friendly, loving, kingdom-minded competition only IN THE BODY. Dr.J.