WATCH THE LIVE VIDEO LESSON: “You Are About To Give Birth!” Judges 13:3-4 “You Are About to Give Birth” Video Lesson
This is a week of thanksgiving! Be thankful especially that God is getting ready to birth our assignments of purpose THIS SEASON.
Settle Down Sunday and complete this Spiritual Survey
1.Sometimes before we enter the season of blessedness, we have to experience a season of barrenness. We go through barren seasons for different reasons specific to our personal spiritual journeys. This week, as you make your requests to God with thanksgiving, ask God to reveal to you any sin that you have in your life that could be causing this drought in your life. Remind God of the vision that He gave you. Remind Him of the promises He gave you after your last fast. But be still and listen for His voice.
2. Take your eyes off her seed. God wants to bless us this season. He wants to manifest the fruit of our seed. But He wants us to take our eyes off the seeds of others and keep our eyes on Him and His promises. We don’t know her journey. We haven’t been through what he has gone through. FOCUS ON GOD. Pray, fast, seek God and have faith. How will you strategically focus on God just to develop your relationship with Him? How will you seek God for your seed? When you give birth, will you dedicate your assignment to God or will it be for selfish gain?
3. The devil wants you to terminate the birth of your purpose; deliver the birth of your assignment prematurely; or give birth to a lifeless assignment detached from the spirit of God. How will you strategically fight the devil for what’s rightfully yours?
4. Your womb as to be conducive for holding the seed of God’s promises. Have you consecrated yourself? Have you given up wine or any other fermented drink? Have you given up smoking everything that will contaminate the seed? Are you engaged in sexual immorality (the sexually immoral will not make it to heaven)? There are some things that you will have to give up THIS SEASON in order to carry the birth of your assignment from GOD. What do you know in your heart that you need to give up to prepare for birth?
Your seed is protected. If Holy Spirit has revealed to you a coming birth, if God has sent you a spiritual messenger to pronounce the news of your birth then it shall come to pass. Go ahead and give God thanks in advance this week. I don’t care what it looks like. Stop professing, “I’m too old now. It’s too late for me now. Maybe the vision was really an illusion. It’s never going to happen for me.” The devil is a liar. Declare and decree a thing that will be established in your life. “I am about to give birth.” I love you! Dr.J.
WATCH THE LIVE VIDEO LESSON: Exit Strategy Lesson: Joshua 3:5
I want to come out of sinful situations but I need an “Exit Strategy!”
Read Joshua Chapters 3 and 4 during your devotional time this week.
Settle Down Sunday and complete this Spiritual Survey
1.1 Corinthians 10:13 (NKJV) says, “No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.” What are some of the sinful situations you’re involved in right now that you’re sick and tired of? You want to come OUT! You’ve tried to walk away but it has been a struggle. After reading 1 Corinthians 10:13, how does this shed light on your sinful situation? How does it give you strength to EXIT?
2. This isn’t a pretty message. I don’t hear many AMEN’S in the atmosphere but that’s ok! It’s going to save our LIVES. We can’t afford to stay in SIN, as a matter of fact, look at what 1 John 3:8-9 (NKJV) says, “He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.” How does this cause us to reflect on IF we are TRULY saved?
3. The Holy Spirit and SIN can’t co-exist. So imagine yourself in sin: sexual immorality, adultery, addictions, lying, deception, spirit of offense, etc. Now imagine Holy Spirit leaving us when we’re committing those sins. If it’s sex, as much protection that we’re using, we’re STILL SPIRITUALLY and PHYSICALLY uncovered because Holy Spirit will NOT bless sin. He is GONE. We are open for any and everything to happen to us. That is such a dangerous place to be. Reflect on this. What are some sins you’ve hidden from “man” but never imagined the Triune God (all three) observing you while you sin (from a distance because God can’t stand the sight of it)?
4. What specific steps within the three EXIT STRATEGIES will you complete to EXIT SINFUL situations? 1) Consecrate yourself (how?); 2) Carry out His instructions (obey the Word of God; how?), and 3) Cross over (how will you move into what God has promised you; He will cut off the barriers and overtake your enemy)?
5. As you go into next week, pray that the Spirit will convict you every time you think of sin. Say it aloud, “Lord give me my way of escape. I don’t want to sin anymore. I don’t want to be without your presence. Help me in my weakness. I am YOUR child and NOT A CHILD OF THE DEVIL.” Avoid tempting situations. Stay out of sin’s way. Avoid people who draw you in to sin. Avoid movies and music that entice you. Stop reading trashy stuff that makes you tingle. What else will you make a spiritually conscious decision to avoid?
God is waiting on us to consecrate ourselves so that He can do miraculous things in our lives. We want the miracle without the consecration. But tonight, we have BREAKTHROUGH. We now KNOW what has held us up from crossing over into His promises. The devil just lost ANOTHER spiritual battle. Our lives WILL NOT be the same after tonight. We will cross over and leave our sin and those sinful situations on the other side of the Jordan. It’s time people of God. Approximately 100 hundred million unbelievers in the US alone are waiting on US to come out! We look just like the world looks and God is sick of it. Let’s cross over into the promises of God. I love you! Dr.J.