The enemy will try to shut you down because you haven’t “made it!” There is nothing fake about the gifts, calling, and election on your life. Joseph led like an official while he was in reality, enslaved and he ruled like a king while he was an inmate in prison. And you think you have to fake it? No! Take people’s limits, thoughts, and opinions off of you and dominate! Stop stating quotes because it sounds good. Establish your own precedents. Make your own path. Lead like your life and your people depend on it from right where you are now. Lead like you know what you were called to do. Say, “I’m made for this!” Lead, even when it feels like your “real life” opposes everything you stand for. Lead like you know you already are what God showed you in your visions. Lead like you receive every prophetic word God sent to you. You’re not faking! The facade is that people were silent until they obtained millionaire status and then appeared “great” from the shadows. The facade is that by stealth, leaders grew from minor to mega. The facade is that people only take advice from leaders who are already millionaires. Don’t let the facade fool you. Your glow up is real. You’re legendary now. Just keep glowing even in the midst of your growing. Making it? Oh that’s already done.
- To be free from “thirst” and begin to attract the love you desire
- To vacation quarterly on exotic islands with your husband
- To attract a man who loves Jesus more than he could ever love you
- To strengthen your relationship with God to the point that your husband begins to appreciate the amazing spiritual transformation in you
- To win your husband over to Jesus because of the change in you
- To balance being a phenomenal wife and mother while running an online financial business
- To make money for your household while you sleep…